Mecca Builders specializes in performing due diligence on properties of interest to our Clients. We can provide comprehensive analysis of structures and feasibility studies to determine the programming requirements to achieve the desired use. Combined with our conceptual estimating and budgeting expertise, our detailed project analysis makes the efficient execution of decisions possible, providing an early examination of how materials, equipment systems, techniques and schedules will impact the quality, timeliness and cost of a project.
As a state licensed and insured building contractor, Mecca Builders is responsible for the day-to-day oversight of construction sites, management of vendors, trades, and communication. Mecca Builders is also responsible for the overall safety management of the project. Mecca Builders provides this service through either a hard-bid or negotiated delivery for both public works and private clients.
Mecca Builders approaches the design-build method with an integrated Contractor/Design Team, streamlining project delivery under a single contract with the Owner. Through collaboration and teamwork, the Design-Build Team works through a pre-construction phase to develop a complete design drawing and specifications package for a Guaranteed Maximum Price contract. Mecca Builders provides General Contracting services through project completion, continuing to work with the Architect for drawings and specifications clarifications, as necessary.
Bringing life to your outdoor space is a specialty of Mecca Builders. Creating a unique and entertaining outdoor entertainment space can improve the value of your home, as well as the relationships that are within it.
Complete Renovation Services
We offer complete exterior and interior renovations in an effort to revitalize your living space. Our renovations and design team listens to your vision. Mecca executes and implements quality construction services that exceed your expectations.
Building Commercial Success
Mecca Builders understand the needs of todays ever changing business environment. Providing adequate space, and functionality in a workplace is essential for success in todays business world. Our skilled design team and construction staff analyze your needs and provide above satisfactory results.
Our Custom Homes Have Standard Features
- All stucco maintenance free exterior
- Insulated front entry door system
- Surveying and lot clearing up to 10,000 sq. ft.
- 6 mil visqueen barrier under steel reinforced concrete floor
- Soil treatment and termite bond
- Concrete solid poured footers/ monolithic foundation
- 6 – 12 roof pitch with ½” 4 ply plywood decking
- Engineered Truss system
Architectural fiberglass fungus resistant shingles with 30 year guarantee. Aluminum fascia and soffit, vented soffit system with off ridge venting roof vents, full 1 ft. overhang. 2 car attached finished garage area with steel door and 5,000 sq.ft. Floratam Sod Covered entry way (per plan)! 3 lawn water faucets (per plan), Generous landscaping packages, Concrete 3000 PSI fiber mesh driveway, walkways, and pads.
Outstanding Interior Appointments
- 10 FT. Ceiling or volume ceiling per plan
- Choice of tile for wet areas(large selection to chose from)
- Main water shutoff valve in garage (per plan)
- All windows have marble sills
- Colonial windows front elevation only
- Pull down attic stairway in garage
- 1 interior paint color with high gloss trim paint
- Paint and Trim Package
- Wall to wall stain resistant continuous filament carpet
- Utility room with wash tub sink and mica cabinets as per plan
- Louvered bi-fold or mirrored doors
- Painted interior garage walls
- Deadbolts on all exterior doors
- Lighting allowance $500.00
- Knock down textured ceilings throughout home with orange peel wall texture.
- Large plated mirrors behind vanities
- Over height mirrors in Masterbath( per plan)
- Formica vanity tops in all baths
- Glass shower door in Master bath per plan
- Sunken shower per plan
- Dura rock board backing on shower walls
- Choice of bone or white plumbing fixtures
- Choice of tile, (large selection to chose from)
- Lighted shower area in master
Roman tub on indicated models. Mirrored medicine cabinet per customer request. Custom cabinets standard, and we also use Moen Fixtures.
- Custom designed cabinets
- Self cleaning 30” range with hood – exterior vented through roof per plan
- Upgraded stainless steel double compartment sink with Moen One Touch faucet to match
- Recessed lighting per plan
- Countertops standard beveled edge formica in kitchen
- Built in double wall oven per plan
- Choice of appliance color
- Cook top per plan
- Microwave per plan
- Dishwasher with pot scrubber
- Food waste disposal
- Ice maker water line
Energy Wise Construction
- Wiring for (4) ceiling paddle fans
- R-30 fiberglass ceiling insulation
- R4.2 foil back wall insulation
- R-11 ¾ foam board insulation per plan
- Closet maid, vinyl coated, ventilated shelving
- 6 Panel masonite doors
- 50 gallon hot water heater
- (3) outside weatherproof electrical outlets
- Washing machine hook-up
- 220 volt dryer outlet, dryer vented to outside
- (2) pre-wire TV outlets and (2) phones included
- Smoke detectors
- Single lever washerless plumbing faucets
- Insulated steel exterior doors
- Pre-wire for security system
- 200 amp electrical service
- 3 wall outlets each garage
- GFI outlets in kitchen, bath, and garage
- Standard county impact fees
- All impact fees included per plan
- Lot prep is included in home features